Welcome!

We are making the "Great Loop" - up the east coast, through the Great Lakes and into Canada, and then down the Mississippi and around Florida. It promises to be the adventure of a lifetime! We invite you to join us through our blog.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Great day!

We had a leisurely morning and then left Isle of Palms. On our way to an anchorage near McClellanville, we were joined by porpoises and seagulls. The weather was perfect for us - cool, breezy and sunny.

I'm finding plenty of time to knit (I will post photos of my treasures.) and we are mostly eating on the boat. The bread machine came along, so we have really good bread. Our latest loaf was from a recipe Pat and Elaine Byrnes gave us for Feta Dill Bread. The recipe said to substitute freely, so I used cheddar cheese and fresh rosemary. Yum! Makes a great sandwich. What I am really missing is a little dessert after dinner, so tonight I am trying a "small" cake. Will let you know how it turns out.

The marina at Isle of Palms

Isle of Palms



Looks like fun, doesn't it?



I just thought this looked cool.

Did you see The Birds ?

Our anchorage for the night near McClellanville.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun....You have many miles to go before you make it to Miami.... I will be following your trip... TK

    ReplyDelete